FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
614 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi!

I just updated the router to the latest firmware with the new WebUI (firmware RUT2_R_00.07.02), so I'm still learning the new interface as it is quite different from the legacy one. I think that I have found out where most of the things that I need are, except for the temperature reading that was visible in the old interface, by going to Status->System, it seems to be missing in the new interface.

It was quite valuable to know about the temperature of the router, as one can make sure that it is working within the hardware specifications, is there a way to read the temperature with the new WebUI?

Best regards,

August

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

The temperature value is indeed removed in the updated web interface design.

Currently certain features are being refactored, including temperature value display. The feature should return with the firmware version 7.3, however, at the moment there are no set timelines for the release date of the new firmware.

As of right now, you can view the temperature value by logging into the device via SSH and entering the following command:

• gsmctl -c

Best regards,

Žygimantas

Best answer
by anonymous
Extracting the temperature via SNMP would really be a great feature.
by anonymous

Hello,

According to the parameters list provided in the following wiki page, it is possible to get temperature value via SNMP: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_SNMP#SNMP_variables_list.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
It doesn't appear there are any ways to configure a notification in RMS regarding temperatures - is there any plans to add a feature like that vs. having to configure outside monitoring for the modem via snmp?