FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
391 views 11 comments
by anonymous

Dear all,

We have a RUT240 that keeps losing connection to RMS stating Timeout. [Code: 65545].  It seems to work for a week or so, then lose connection again.  The device is online with a 4G connection, but is not responding to SMS reboot, or RMS. VPN tunnel is also down.

The RUT240 is showing as PAID in RMS and has firmware version RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4

Any assistance appreciated.

Kind regards,

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Try updating your firmware first. 

You can download the latest firmware file from here: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/wikibase/images/c/c7/RUT2_R_00.07.02_WEBUI.bin.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
URGENT - Please help!

I have a similar problem and am unable to update the firmware. All that happens is that it returns a "timeout".

I tried to reboot manually through the dashboard but again "timeout" issue.

I am in Australia and router is in Singapore! What can we do???

T
by anonymous
Hello,

Please send me a serial of your device.

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous

Hello Žygimantas

by anonymous
Any guidance please?

T
by anonymous

Hi Žygimantas or other support person.

We are really in need of support here. We have 4 other Gateways on the same site we can connect to but this one is not responsive. 

What can we do remotely? Webui and CLI are both timing out.

This is urgent so any support is appreciated.

T

by anonymous
Just to add to the previous point, the dashboard indicates 5 Gateways are online.

We just cannot connect to one of them. Unsure how the dashboard indicates it is online but we time out when we want to connect to it???

Is there a workaround we can do remotely?

T
by anonymous
Your issue has been forwarded to RND, I will inform you once I receive their reply.

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous

Hello,

Here is a response from RnD department:

“Device timeouts on any command, so we can't reach the device to investigate more.

What can be done?

We can disconnect device from RMS - this mostly solves the problem, so the device becomes reachable for a limited time(in that time we can diagnose / solve the problem).

Permission

We need a permission from client, because there's is a small chance, that when device is disconnected from RMS, that it won't go online. Also, if there are any hanged processes, so that we could kill them.“

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Yes please. Do what you need to do.

We need this resolved and appreciate your support. This is fast becoming a reputational issue for us.

T
by anonymous
Another update from RnD:

“We killed all hanged processes, it looks like device is responding correctly right now, if the problem reoccurs again, we recommend to upgrade firmware to newer version.“

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous

Thank-you Žygimantas and RnD team.

Issue appears resolved. Firmware has been updated to RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5.

Great work!

T