FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
259 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I have some RUT950 routers running with IPSec site-2-site running.

I configured the new RUTX10 router identically to the currently running RUT950 routers.

But ipsec on the new RUTX10 is not working.

I always get the error:

parsed IKE_AUTH response 1 AUTH_FAILED

Firmeware Version RUTX_R_00.07.02

Hope anybody has a solutoin.

Best Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Can you verify that the Encryption algorithm, Authentication, and DH group are the same in both phases and tunnel devices? Also, can you verify that the Pre-shared key is the same? It is possible that it can not be authenticated by one of these settings. 

After validating the settings you can apply the command via ssh /etc/init.d/ipsec restart to restart the tunnel negotiation.

by anonymous
Hello

I have checked everything multible times and also had a debug session with our isp which is running our firewall cluster.

Everything is set to the correct values and on RUT950 IPSec is working with these settings.

Best Regards
by anonymous

Hey, 

Can you please send me the troubleshooting file for both devices? You can get them via System→Administration→Troubleshoot. There I can check the configuration and what could be wrong a little better. 

by anonymous
Hey,

Thank you for your answer. My salesmanager at Teltonika allowed me to create a vip helpdeskt ticket.

I uploaded both troubleshoot files there.

Query id is 169516.