FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
167 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I was brought a RUT950 router from the USA. This router was installed in a Glomex yacht solution. It has a 4G Huawei module with bands that are not supported in Europe. I changed the module to Quectel EP06.

The modem was not detected by the system(. The firmware was branded from Glomex. I installed the official firmware from Teltonik through the emergency bootloader (U-boot). The modem is not defined either.

What tell me? How can I make friends with your router with a new model?
by anonymous
Where can I find teltonika support Mini PCIe 4G modules?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Quectel EP06 is not used in any of the Teltonika devices, so it is highly likely, that the device does not have the necessary software required for module support.

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous
The router has OpenWRT operating system installed. I don't think this is a problem for this OS. Need help from developers. For them, this is not a problem.

HELP!
by anonymous
Are there experts on the forum? Where can I see which modules are supported at the software and hardware levels by this router?