FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
159 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I'm using a RUTX11 and for this project the Bluetooth and WiFi is not used and there are no antenna's connected to the RUTX11 outputs. The WiFi and Bluetooth radio's are disabled in the config. I was wondering if it is needed to terminate the connectors with a characteristic impedance resistor cap to protect the radio's and to minimize the escape of possible interference signals. Or can I leave the outputs open since the radio's are disabled.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Dave

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi Dave,

Since the WiFi and Bluetooth radios are disabled, there shouldn't exist any issue with leaving the output open. However, if you are still concerned about any signal that may come out from these outputs that could interfere with your project environment; you can connect the antennas to their respective connectors and leave them ready to use when you need them.

Regards.