FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
3,865 views 16 comments
by anonymous
After updating FW from 00.06.00.4 to 00.06.02 the router gets no signal from the gps antenna. No hardware changes where made! GPS is aktivated and also all satelites are checked in the new configuration site for gps in webui. On the map site is no map shown and the button for update location is not working. In my gps-server account the objekt is shown with status offline.

Router model: RUT955033C0

External GPS Antenna: Poynting A-Puck-0005-V1-01
by anonymous
Sorry, I didn’t save the protocols. I debugged the gps service with GPSD -D Option and sometimes saw error messages.

The behaviour was that there were no entry’s in the routers log for the enter/exit Geofence zone event and also monitoring of the device  in gps-server account was not possible because of missing gps signal.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

If you downgrade to release 00.06.00.4 (https://wiki.teltonika.lt/wiki/images/8/8f/RUT9XX_R_00.06.00.4_WEBUI.bin) does it start working?

by
Hello Llorente,

If it's possible could you send your device troubleshoot file?

Best regards

Giedrius
by anonymous

Sorry for the delay. Here is the file: Trouble file

Thank you!

by
Same problem here. I have tried all the firmware after 00.06.00.4, but GPS does not work on any of them. I also saw USB Tools disappear from the WebUI in the latest few releases.

How can the most recent firmware be *so* buggy!
by

Yeah, it's disgusting all Teltonika firmwares seem to be so buggy. They put no love in them. I am in 00.06.03.2 and GPS stills not working. I see the same cosmetic bugs update after update.

I want to try to reset to factory settings but I'd must reconfigure everything and loose a lot of time.

by
We've got same problem on 2 routers after upgrade. Any solution yet?
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

After the firmware update, I have lost the transmission of data to the AVL server.

The GPD signal is OK, the coordinates are successfully displayed when I do cat /dev/gps, but my AVL server does not receive any data.

Anything special I should have done ?

FYI, rollbacking the firmware to RUT9XX_R_00.06.00.4 fixes the issue

Cheers,

Emmanuel

by anonymous

Oh gosh... I was not receiving any data because of the cat /dev/gps, which was kind-of highjacking the data from the AVL server.

Everything works fine without the cat

by

That's correct. You were stealing the data from the GPS daemon.

Is there any reason why you're not using gpsctl? It shouldn't cause too much of a bottleneck.