FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
157 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have recently bought a TCR100 to replace a generic Huawei router. Swapped them both out, TCR100 is significantly better with one major flaw.

My partner works remotely for a government agency and the laptop connects to a work VPN using Cisco Anyconnect. The VPN connects, but no data appears to pass through. The computer has been back to base, and I've swapped the router back to the Huawei and it works fine!

I can't see any obvious reason why this should happen - any thoughts? I would very much like to double our speed again!

VPN client - Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Version 4.2.02075

Router - TCR100 rev0003 batch0002, firmware TCR_R_00.07.02.1

Troubleshoot file attached, last attempt was directly from the TCR built-in wireless.

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hi,

Are you able to trace to a know IP on your VPN network? Since VPN is established is very likely that traffic is not passing through it. Check your routing tables on the client device.

If issue persists, you can share with me via a private message the huawei firewall settings and client routing table when using Huawei device to check settings that our device require.

Regards
by anonymous
Hi, thanks for getting back to me and apologies for the delayed response.

The Huawei doesn't appear to expose it's routing table or firewall to the end user - the difference is almost certainly there, but without being able to see it it is impossible to find what it is doing differently!

I'll make some more enquiries and see if I can find out how to access it.