FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
448 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Dear Support and Community,

I am currently facing an issue with having a very slow internet connection with my RUTx09.

A couple of days ago i had a very good connection without any problems and suddenly it is slow.

I did not change the location of the device or changed the settings.

Anyone an idea, what has happened?

Best regards

Thomas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. 

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

Best answer
by anonymous
Hi,

i sent it via pm.

Best regards
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs indicate a low RSRP value and a fair to poor SINR value, thus I suggest you to try changing the location of the router.

Also, you should try to restore the device to the factory defaults. Instructions are in the link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX09_Device_Recovery_Options#Factory_reset

Lastly, I would like you to update your device's modem firmware. Before attempting the update, you need to connect your router a different WAN source, either wired or wireless. Below are the the instructions: 

• Access your device via SSH and execute the following commands:
    • opkg update
    • opkg install modem_updater
    • opkg install sshfs
    • modem_updater -g
  • The last command will list available firmware versions. Next modify the following command:
    • modem_updater -i <ID> -v <VERSION>
      • <ID> - should be 3-1, however, in case of an error you should be shown a correct ID.
      • <VERSION> - enter the latest firmware version from the list of the previously executed command, which will probably be EG06ELAR04A07M4G.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Hi,

i cannot run the 4th command:

modem_updater -g

Please check the logs i sent you via pm. What can i do in such case?

Best regards

Edit: I just updated Firmware and changed location , seems to be working again.

Thanks for your help!