FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
234 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I can't acces the internet but my sim is working( I tested it on a different device). Sporadicly the router does work. I looked a lot online and tried everything with the APN. Auto, manual with the correct settings, but I also cant download the troubleshootingfile on the platform as I don't have data.

Thanks in advance.
by anonymous
It states the password is incorrect. I did copypaste it and also tried to write it down myself multiple times. Are the vertical lines capital i's?

I appreciate the help
by anonymous
Are you using the username root, as this is what is accepted by the CLI?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you be more specific with “Sporadicly the router does work“?

If you can access router's WebUI and set APN, you can also download the troubleshoot file. In the web interface navigate to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

What platform do you mean when you say you do not have data?

Also, before sending a troubleshoot file, could you navigate to System -> CLI, use root as username and your web interface password to log in and enter the following command:

• ip -4 rule delete $(ip -4 rule show| grep 2062 | cut -d":" -f 2)

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

I meant with “Sporadicly the router does work“? that one time the router made a connection through the sim card. I tried to download the troubleshootfile on the web interface going to the System -> Administration > Troubleshoot  but that didn't work as my rut240 is not connected with my sim. 

On the web interface I tried to log in with root, but I couldn't enter any characters nwhen the password was asked. So I could not enter the command. 

by anonymous
When you are entering the password in CLI or SSH, the characters are not shown, yet they are still being entered, so simply enter the password and press enter.