FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
110 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I've just purchased this router and used it for the first time over the weekend in my campervan. Despite signal strength showing 3 out of 5 bars; along with green lights for SIM & 2.4/5Ghz all being green. I simply had no internet connection - I did a factory reset along with completing the set up wizard but nothing. Surely, showing 3 out of 5 bars indicates a reasonable signal. What could be the reason for the lack of connectivity please?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Have you tried to enter the APN manually? To enter APN, navigate to Network -> Interfaces and edit mobile interface settings. A new configuration window will appear, where you need to disable Auto APN button, select custom APN and enter it. Add security details if your provider requires.

Otherwise, if that does not help, attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards, 

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Hi. Same Issue on severals RutX11 Routers, all with the neweset Firmware - please try a download on, maybe 7.01.4 - this works fine for us, and we are awaiting a newer Firmware with a bug fix...