FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
289 views 5 comments
by anonymous
The Router RutX11Router losses randomly the internet connection with the Mobile Module / SIM Card. - Mostly T Mobile Germany... Sometimes the connection is establishd for about 30 seconds or a Minute, but mostly no connection is established. We have several customers (from now on 5 Devices) who all complain about this issue, and the workaround, we told to the customer is a Firmware Downgrade to the 07.01.4 Firmware Version.

Please have a look to the newest Fimware Version 7.02.1, this Version does have the ISsue shown above, all Routers with a lower version are working fine!!

Maybe this issue has been reportet to you directly??

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you connect to one of these devices via SSH/CLI, enter the command below and see if the internet is accessible again:

• ip -4 rule delete $(ip -4 rule show| grep 2062 | cut -d":" -f 2)

Otherwise, it would be helpful if you to could attach a troubleshoot file to your question from one of the devices with the issue present. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Hi. Sorry, but all the Devices are build in Fire Brigade Command Vehicles all over Germany. The Vehicles are in use, and the Internet Connecion is a higly used feature of thoese vehicles. I do not have an direct access to one of these vehicles, and in our production line is no vehicle is ready to use one of these routers. Sorry.

The only Information i could  give are written in the first post. It was more important to solve the problem, than trying some other things...

sorry for that. Maybe you'll try it on your own, or we have to wait until another customer is contacting us with this problem...
by anonymous

Information in the troubleshoot file would help to understand the cause of the issue. 

As a workaround, you could suggest to your users to try and enter the command mentioned in the previous comment.

Considering that you have a number of devices with the issue, you could create a ticket in the Teltonika VIP Helpdesk system here to get more attention to this particular issue.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Hi. I still do not have the possobility, to try your Issue with some other routers, but maybe, the Problem is reportet by other customers?

or maybe theres a Solution? And Sorry for the circumstances, but i am just about to report, or to show some Issues with the device(s).

I really think, recreate the issue, and solve the problem is the task of the manufacturer. I do really want to help, and give you as much information as possible, but i this case, i cant help without a huge amount of additional work and time.
by anonymous
Hello,

The issue, at least with almost identical description, has been reported and is being investigated by RnD, however, no solution other than executing the above mentioned command in the SSH/CLI is available yet.
by anonymous

The issue applies to mob1s1a1 and mob1s2a1 interfaces in mwan3 configuration, where they have option track_ip configured instead of list track_ip, which causes mobile interfaces to be incorrectly tracked after these interfaces go down.

Fixes will be included in the future firmware releases, most likely with 7.3 version. Currently, as a temporary solution, clients can resolve this issue manually by changing option track_ip to list track_ip in mwan3 config via CLI/SSH.