FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
264 views 3 comments
by anonymous

I'm having a difficult time getting my new RUT240 to work on the AT&T network.  AT&T doesn't recognize my imei number (861641043281541) and the RUT240 will only connect to there 3G network.  When it tries on 4G LTE it's denied.  I saw from this post RUT 950J WON'T CONNECT TO AT&T BECAUSE UNKNOWN IMEI That their problem was AT&T didn't have the IMEI number in the system and you guys were able to get it fixed.  Can you check on this for me?

Thanks Jason

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Have you tried to contact AT&T yourself?

Could you tell, which AT&T plan do you use?

What is your APN configuration, do you use custom APN or auto APN?

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Yes, I have contacted AT&T. They tried a few things and couldn't get it to connect to the 4G side. For a few months the 3G side was working and about 2 weeks ago that stopped.  I'm thinking they might have finally shutdown the 3G side.  Every time I would give them the IMEI number they would tell me they don't recognize it.  Every time the modem would connect to the 4G side I would see a denied message on modem.  Which makes me thing this is the same problem as the post I linked to in my first post.  I am using the AT&T prepaid plan. The APN is "broadband", auto never worked for me. I have tried a few others but it never changed.  

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=16477361544153203502

by anonymous
Hello,

I have forwarded your information to the certification team. I will reply once I get more details.

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous
Hello,

Your IMEI has been uploaded to AT&T system, please check if it helps shortly.

Best regards,

Žygimantas