FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
298 views 5 comments
by anonymous
RUTX12 router failing at initial update to latest firmware. No leds are showing up anymore on the router and all mobile gsm options are no longer available in the configuration screens. I uploaded troubleshoot logs and reflashed the firmware via the bootloader screens.

I am stuck since a week now.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you reattach the troubleshoot?

Have you tried to downgrade to the previous firmware and check if the device works properly?

Also, could you connect to the router via SSH (for example PuTTy client) or CLI (in the WebUI navigate to System -> CLI), use root as a username, your web interface password and post a screenshot of the following command: 

• ls /dev

There might be a modem hardware issue.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

0 votes
by anonymous
I tried many different firmware versions. I have uploaded the requested screenshot and the latest troubleshoot file.This file was generated after flashing by using the bootoader screen with the latest firmware.
by anonymous
Hello,

Based on the logs you have provided, it seems that there is a hardware failure as the router does not see neither of the modems.
by anonymous
I was asked to fill out an RMA form an return the device. I was informed that the device was delivered at Teltonika but since then no further communication. Who should I contact?
by anonymous
Hello,

It takes us a few days after receiving the device to solve the issues that were present or to issue a new device if the issues were too great.

Then it will get sent to the point of sale where you purchased it and then it will be returned to you by the place you bought it from.
by anonymous
What is going on? I ordered my device on 26/6. Now we are 3/8 and no solution at all.
Who can help me further?
by anonymous
For all of the questions regarding RMA, please contact your place of purchase as they will know detailed information about the status of your device