FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
3,169 views 6 comments
by anonymous

After FW Update to RUT9XX_R_00.06.02  I am unable to connect to devices with web Ui through RMS the following error occurs “URL Error (): Cannot make a connection with a device”

I have this problem with 2 devices.  I have one locally and have tried rebooting several times. A factory reset and manual reconfiguration also failed to resolve the problem.

Other functions appear normal and the device is connected as the information tab is still updating 

by
Mine is the same - any chance of some support?

6 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, checking this.
0 votes
by
I have the same issue with RUT 955  FW 00.06.02.2. If I'm starting the WEb UI it comes up with the DEVICE WEB UI LINK and asks for duration. A while its showing up with running dots but then stops. If pressing GERATE NEW it shows up with THE GIVEN DATA WAS INVALID . So i have no chance to to access the router via RMS.

With previous FW access was possible without DEVICE WEB UI LINK

Could you please investigate?
by
Did you get a fix for this?
by
no not yet but Tektonika is investigating
by anonymous
I am having the same issue.

Has any one found a solution for this?

I really need to connect to the router.

This issue is effecting our relationship with our client.
by
Unfortunately nothing from Teltonika so far
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you send me via private message your routers troubleshoot file for further analysis of the issue?
0 votes
by anonymous

I have the same problem. 

+2 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you provide your device serial numbers via PM so that we can check if there is an issue on our end?

Everyone in this thread having the exact same issue is also welcome to provide their serial numbers for individual feedback.
by
Hello i am having the same issue could we arrange a time for you to remote log in with team viewer to have a look for me. thanks
0 votes
by anonymous

Ok I had to use a work around to get access to the router.

Essentially I used a Team Viewer to a remote laptop to log in to the router locally.

Once I was able to log in,  I could see the WEB UI was blocked under the security tab. It was blocked on 2 different local IP address.

Once I cleared those from the security page the WEB UI is working without issue