FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
303 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

Now all is working well with OpenVPN Cloud and I can connect to a device (192.168.100.20)  connected on LAN of the router.

For this I have configured the Network-> subnet in the connector of OpenVPN Cloud as 192.168.100.0.

Now the goal is to connect the laptop of a user (with OpenVPN client installed) to the RUT955 router with the IP address given by OVPN Cloud of the connector (RUT VPN address). Then, I guess, forward some port on the VPN<->LAN. Could you help me to set this configuration ?

PS: I don't know why but It's not possible to let empty the subnet in the network configuration in the OpenVPN Cloud.

Pat

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

To begin with, do you have the network topology to understand the whole scenario better?
As far as I can understand, you have connected your RUT955 to the OpenVPN cloud and already mentioned the LAN routes of RUT955 on the OpenVPN configuration. Right?
Do you want to access the RUT955 LAN device through the remote openVPN client?

For OpenVPN cloud configuration, please contact OpenVPN cloud support or follow the documentation issued by OpenVPN cloud platform, since it is a third-party cloud platform.

However, for your need, I tested the same scenario, where I accessed my RUT955 LAN device from a remote OpenVPN cloud client. Follow the below screenshots:
Create network and connector for RUT955 and define 192.168.1.0/24 RUT955 LAN network.

Create Host for remote OpenVPN client.

Please contact the OpenVPN support team related to OpenVPN cloud interface issues:
https://support.openvpn.com/hc/en-us

Regards,
Ramandeep

Best answer
by anonymous
Hi Ramandeep,

Sorry, I can't see clearly the pictures. Why did you create a Host in the OpenVPN Cloud ?

Regards,

Pat
by anonymous

Can you provide more details about what configuration you have done on the OpenVPN cloud?
What issues are you facing exactly with our device?
PIC 1
PIC 2

Please provide more details about the issue with our device and share the topology diagram.