FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,908 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

In my application I need to establish an outgoing IPsec link to a 3rd-party to speak with their service, however, other services on my end still require direct access to the internet i.e. not via the VPN.

Does anyone know if it is possible to establish a VPN connection (in this case over IPsec) whilst still bypassing this for some ports, allowing them direct internet access?

Many thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
HI,

As I understand your device is connected to router LAN? And that device should reach another IPSec side? If yes, then check your routes, basically it should work correctly.
by anonymous
Hi,

Yes my device is connected to router LAN, but I want traffic from one port to head directly over WAN and the other port over VPN, is this possible?
by anonymous
Which router you are using?
by anonymous
Either the RUT950 or RUT240 (with WAN port configured for 2nd LAN).
by anonymous
For RUT950 can try to make VLAN (Port based). Then set two different lan networks and one network (port) set in IPSec settings.
0 votes
by anonymous
Setup routes for the relevant traffic, anything for the VPN use the VPN gateway, all other traffic should go via the WWAN interface.