FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
696 views 5 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I have search more 4h but nothing to find, may be someone have a respond....

I have a RUT240 on firmware 7.01, modem with SSH or CLI can PING google DNS so have internet but equipment in LAN (ETH1 wired or wifi equipment) can ping google DNS.... DHCP ok with equipment

You can see my configuration

Thanks in advance, RUT modem seems to be very difficult to handle (even if I 'm it will be my fault)

Sincerly

by anonymous

Hi,

Do you have a update, in mobilie interface I tried to assign in LAN firewall same as WIFI 'firewell configuration) but Wifi equipement don't have internet.
how can I see wifi route?
Thanks in advance

regard

by anonymous
Could you tell, why is RUT240 LAN interface set to dhcp instead of a static address?

What is the 192.168.1.1 device, which assigns the IP to the RUT?

Do your LAN devices get their gateways set to RUT240 IP address?

What is your intended network topology?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Do you have any specific reason to use 7.01 version, as I would suggest to make a back up of your current configuration, in case you wanted to revert, update to the latest 7.02.2 with Keep settings option disabled to have a fresh boot with default settings and start checking from here to see if the router is able to provide internet access to the local network devices.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi Žygimantas,

Thanks for this assistance, I know that  another version is available (it will be my last option), but you are not respond to my question what I'm wrong (have you see something wrong in my configuration picture or backup file). I need to know and understand where is my mistake, in order not reproduce or may be I can undertand your answer like 7.01 version have a issue about this?

Moreover, I will use zabbix custom program on it, and I'm not sure upgrade version don't change zabbix version or another app.

Have a good day

Sincerly
by anonymous
Hi,

Do you have a update, in mobilie interface I tried to assign in LAN firewall same as WIFI 'firewell configuration) but Wifi equipement don't have internet.

how can I see wifi route?

Thanks in advance

regard
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

here you can find my typology and why I want to use your modem 4G

In SFR provider box, I can't do anything like route or modify gateway, currently is useless but also power ON (may be connexion will be UP in next day... but I don't have internet for 1 month, so I stop to dream :) )

In DHCP, Do I need to configure gateway? it's not push by DHCP server? (I'm nealy sure that before 1 year, I only have your modem on previous firmare before 7.xx update, and this modem was always in 192.168.1.199 and DHCP server and I never set up configuration on equipment in DHCP client.

Thanks in advance

by anonymous

If SFR box is not necessary for you now, disconnect it from the router. Next, access the router's WebUI, navigate to Network -> Interfaces. Edit LAN interface settings by pressing pencil icon and in General setup tab change protocol to Static. Set IPv4 address to 192.168.1.1, netmask to 255.255.255.0, make sure DHCP server below is enabled, save the settings. If necessary, restart the router, try to connect your devices to WiFi now. See if that helps.