FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,825 views 1 comments
by

What are the different output parameters of the gsmctl -K command? The help command isn't helpful at all and I couldn't find an explanation online.

If I have an output like this 

+QENG: "servingcell","LIMSRV","WCDMA",262,01,19D3,65898,10836,477,1,-64,-3,-,-,-,-,-

I have no Idea what most outputs are. My guesses are that WCDMA is the connection type, -64 is the gsm signal strength and -3 is the EC/IO but what are the other values? The empty parts at the end are probably related to LTE I guess because I don't have a LTE connection with that output.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hi,

-K  --serving         Get serving cell information

Description:

AT+QENG="servingcell"

Response

In the case of GSM mode: +QENG: "servingscell",<state>,"GSM",<mcc>,<mnc>,<lac>,<cellid>,<bsic>,<arfcn>,<band>,<rxlev>,<txp>,<rla>,<drx>,<c1>,<c2>,<gprs>,<tch>,<ts>,<ta>,<maio>,<hsn>,<rxlevsub>,<rxlevfull>,<rxqualsub>,<rxqualfull>,<voicecodec>

OK

Inthe case of WCDMA mode:+QENG: "servingcell",<state>,"WCDMA",<mcc>,<mnc>,<lac>,<cellid>,<uarfcn>,<psc>,<rac>,<rscp>,<ecio>,<phych>,<sf>,<slot>,<speech_code>,<comMod>

OK

Inthe case of LTE mode:+QENG: "servingcell",<state>,"LTE",<is_tdd>,<mcc>,<mnc>,<cellid>,<pcid>,<earfcn>,<freq_band_ind>,<ul_bandwidth>,<dll_bandwidth>,<tac>,<rsrp>,<rsrq>,<rssi>,<sinr>,<srxlev>

OK

Inthe case of TDSCDMA mode:

+QENG: "servingscell",<state>,”TDSCDMA”,<mcc>,<mnc>,<lac>,<cellid>,<pfreq>,<rssi>,<rscp>,<ecio>

OK

In the case of CDMAmodeor CDMA+HDRmode:

+QENG:         

"servingscell",<state>,”CDMA”,<mcc>,<mnc>,<lac>,<cell id>,<bcch>,<rxpwr>,<ecio>,<txpwr>[+QENG:         "servingscell",<state>,”HDR”,<mcc>,<mnc>,<lac>,<cellid>,<bcch>,<rxpwr>,<ecio>,<txpwr>]
Best answer
by anonymous
Thank you very much for this answer. I was able to find that manual online and that helps a lot.