FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
316 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I'm struggling to get my RUT955 working with modem services.

I have upgraded firmware as well as the modem firmware per other recommendations regarding this issue. Done factory reset and run the wizard over and over again. The RUT has good signal, connects to LTE and register to the cell network but always stays in the state Disconnected. I have tried with two different SIMs and providers with the same result. Those same SIMs work perfectly with data transmission in various telephones.

I have attached logs for two different providers.

Please advice.

(tried to upload troubleshoot files again)
by anonymous
Same issue here; my router only connects briefly, but than disconnects..

I have tested 2 sims of different brands..
by anonymous
Hello same problem to me. RUT955 fw 06.08.03

Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.
by anonymous

Check signal indicators in Status -> Network -> Mobile.

Try setting manual APN value.

If you have no specific reason to use 06.08.03 firmware version, please try to update to latest. 

1 Answer

–1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

The files attached are corrupted and cannot be viewed.

Could you please tell me which firmware version are you using?

One thing you could do is try set the APN manually on your router.

To do this go to WebUI -> Network -> Interfaces click on MOB1A1S1 interface edit button, disable Auto APN and then either select an APN from the list if there is one available or try to search which APNs are used by the operator.
by anonymous
Hello

RUT9_R_00.07.02.4 and EC25EUGAR08A01M4G for the modem.

Sorry I should have mentioned that I did try to specify the APN manually, but with the same outcome.

BR

/f