FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
167 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I use my RUT955 for several days and a couple of days ago it disappeared in RMS supplying service. I connected to it's Wi-Fi and opened RutOS app on the iPhone and device appeared as offline too. Removed it and readded. Got unknown device in RutOS. Checked and found it doesn't supply its model serial number etc. For the same reason device with S/N: 00000000000 is not registered in RMS. Reboot didn't help. Check the screenshot please:

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Do you have access to the device via SSH? The file, containing device data got corrupted, and, in order for it to be restored, we would need to arrange a remote session using Anydesk to restore it.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Sure, I have physical access to device. This device is new (one week on duty) and I have it's box with S/N and IMEI printed.

Can you send me a private message with instructions on how to fix this? I don't think we need to use any remote access tools and will be able to do everything myself. Thanks.