FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
223 views 4 comments
by anonymous

After updating firmware on my RUT240 to RUT2_R_00.07.02.4 I can no longer see my mobile settings. The led display for the mobile signal is also dark. I went through the setup wizard again but there was no page for mobile settings. The SIM card I am using works, I tested it with an other router.  I attach some screen shots on how my configuration looks. 

Selecting the MOB1S1A1 network I only see this. There is no mobile protocol or anyway to configure 

the SIM card. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you reset the router to the factory defaults? To do so, navigate to System Backup → Restore default settings.

If that does not help, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Did the factory reset, In setup wizard it just asks me to configure General, LAN, Wifi and RMS. No screen about Mobile configuration at all. I attach that troubleshoot file hopefully you can find something good there. Troubleshoot file

by anonymous
Based on the logs it seems to be a hardware failure. There is no modem initialization during router boot sequence and no logs related to the mobile.

Which firmware version did you upgrade from? Could you downgrade back and see if anything changes?

Otherwise, you should return the device to the reseller.
by anonymous

I've just had this exact same thing happen when upgrading to RUT2_R_00.07.02.4 and still didn't work after then upgrading to RUT2_R_00.07.02.6

I'll go ahead and put this device aside and assume that it's faulty. It will be nice to hear an update here eventually that can confirm whether I can use this device again one day or if it'll have to be sent back to reseller.

by anonymous
I ended up returning my device to the reseller and got a new one. I updated the firmware on that one as well and it has been working for almost one month now without any issues.