FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,691 views 4 comments
by
Hello,

I'm using two RUT955, one old version (SIM internal) and a new one (SIM accessable from outer housing).
The 'Router Managemet APP' (Android) works on the old version without problems but on the new version the page 'Router Status' is empty at all.

The settings are equal on both smartphones / APPs and routers.

Old router:
Product code: RUT955H7V020
Batch number: 0021
Hardware revision: 0505

New router:
Product code: RUT955T03XXX
Batch number: 0050
Hardware revision: 1610

Firmware on both devices: RUT9XX_R_00.06.00.4
App version: 3.1.19

Any suggestions?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I was unable to replicate the same issue. Can you provide any screenshots ?
by

Hello,

yes, here are the screenshots, taken with the same smartphone. Four from the old device and another four from the new device.

The screenshots taken with the old device are OK at all.
Old device:
old device

The screenshots from the new device  "Router Staus Mobile" and "Router status wireless" are empty.
The screenshots "Router Settings Mobile" and "Router Settings Wireless" are OK.
New device:

B.r.

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I have replicated the scenario you described and it seems, despite what product code of router or version of firmware in use the "Router Status" "Mobile" and "Wireless" fields are empty, but the rest functionality seems to work fine. The issue was reported to our RND department to take a look at the issue and solve it.
by
Thank you and b.r.
by anonymous
The issue was fixed and the new "Teltonika router" application was uploaded. Please check if the problem you were facing is working now with new release.
by
Yes - this issue is solved with the new app version 3.1.20.

Thank you very much and b.r.

SOLVED!