FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
279 views 3 comments
by anonymous
hi,

from some time after switching on, the router starts to start up, the LEDs blink one after the other and then reset takes place, and so on. The router does not give an IP address and you cannot connect to it. In flashing mode it works normally, but uploading the latest RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5 firmware did not change anything. I can't flash with RUTOS - probably I have too old Bootloader but I can't find it anywhere.

Any chance I can check why router is not booting ?

thanks,

Kris
by anonymous
I got one step ahead, on PoE router is working, so it is something with my power supply or with charging in the router itself.

I will try to investigate more

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If the bootloader procedure does not help, I would recommend bringing the device in for RMA and having it fixed or replaced. The not booting part could be due to faulty RAM or flash memory.
by anonymous
any hint where I can find newest bootloader for RUT240 ?
by anonymous
There is no possibility to update the bootloader so that it would support the RUTOS7 firmware currently