FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
148 views 2 comments
by anonymous
We just received a brand new RUTX11 purchased from MOUSER. None of the included antennas can be used because the connectors on the RUTX11 have the wrong gender. See the attached photo. I think this is an assembly like mistake.

The three top row connectors on the unit are supposed to be FEMALES (not males)
The three bottom row connectors on the unit are supposed to be MALES (not females)

The unit is not usable.

Marvin

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

The antenna genders are correct it's just that the print is upside down.

The antennas on the TOP ore mobile antennas as they should be (the top side is where the blue strip is).

And of the other antennas also with the correct genders.

If you have an issue with the print, you can take it back to your point of sale for RMA procedure.
by anonymous
Thanks. I see the problem now :-)

Instead of me returning the RUTX11 to MOUSER, would it be possible to just send me one correctly printed back plate? It seems the plate is being held just by 4 screws and it should only take a minute to replace it (rather than shipping the whole unit back).

Marvin
by anonymous
I can't really say at this time, it would best to contact MOUSER and ask what can they offer from their side