FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
324 views 4 comments
by anonymous
it quit working and I couldn't connect to it. I factory reset there router and now I can't connect to it at all. it just says LAN has a self assigned ip and will not be able to connect to the internet. Tried the sim I a different device and it works fine.
by anonymous
I have the same issue. But I went around it using the RMS site and creating a key-link. Hope they fix it soon.
by anonymous

Sounds like the device might be bricked. Did you try a recovery / bootloader mode re-flash? See here. I've had to do this a few times.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

It would be great if you could replicate the issue, then access the router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to me.

Logs in this file will help to answer what causes this issue.

Thank you in advance.

by anonymous
I can’t connect to the router with Ethernet or WiFi as mentioned.  How am I supposed to do this?
by anonymous
I somehow assumed that you were only unable to access the internet, my bad.

Then the only recommendation is to try booloader as luckman212 offered, if that is not an option, then return the device for warranty repair