FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
272 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I am considering mounting a RUTX12 or 11 high up on the mast of a sailboat for internet communications (lte and wifi) using QuSpot or EPNT-1. Needless to say, SIM access is not possible.

Could a SIM Bank be used to feed the lte modem(s) with the benefits of increasing bandwidth via bonding?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Our devices do not support such SIM banks, however, we have support for eUICC sim cards which can be programmed and used with any multiple operators, which would allow you not to use SIM banks
by anonymous
Which models support eUICC Sim (i.e. ESIM) cards?
by anonymous
All of our devices should work with these sim cards, you would just need to find a service provider which would supply you with 2FF eUICC sim card. Or you or could just use regular plain old roaming sim cards that can register to any operator.
by anonymous

Before I hit the buy button, which of Teltonika's LTE modems support remote SIM provisioning. Any further usage details would be much appreciated. My search of Teltonika' 2022 Product Catalog appears void of remote provisioning, esim or eUICC specifications.