FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
135 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I have a Router RUT950 but something weird is happening. On the Overview Page, everything is empty. How can i solve this?

I recently upgraded the firmware "RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2" and even after that did a Factory Reset, and didn't solve the problem..
On the browser Console i can see some errors related to the variable "localtime".

PS: I dont know if it is related or not, but when i perform a ssh to the router, in the "/" directory i can see a file named "1" with the content "Command failed: Not found". But there isn't any reference to the command that is missing..

Best regards!

1 Answer

–1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

I would recommend that you would try to reflash the router using bootloader menu, the instructions can be found on our wiki page.

by anonymous

Hi,

Already did that step, but still no success. I flashed the image "RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2" using the bootloader menu.