FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
157 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi there,

with the actual firmware on RUTX11 i can not switch the sim. sim1 is selected as default but it always connects with sim2 that was default before. also had no internet with established connection yesterday an no hint what was causing the trouble.

please be more precise with your firmware updates, it sometimes seems that no one is really checking or having plan what development strategy is planned. Problem with language set to german is causing troubles again, that was fixed in between previous versions.

seems like a bit amateur development for such important things as firmware and stable and working product!!

regards

volker

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would recommend you try to reset the router by reflashing the firmware using bootloader menu the instructions can be found on our wiki page.

If the issues still persists, please generate a troubleshoot file from System Administration Troubleshoot and send it to me