FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
649 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I've seen similar questions but not exactely mine.

When I just updated the firmware from RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6 to RUT2_R_00.07.02.4 on my RUT240 the internet connection doesn't work anymore. It says registered but doesn't connect. I will try another router with the old firmware which seems to work fine.

How can I downgrade the older firmware to get the router working again? On the other hand is there another firmware update planned which fixes the issue? 

Thanks in advance!

by anonymous
I had this exact problem but with a RUT360.  The modem firmware was no longer compatible with the RUT360 firmware.

The only solution was to update the modem firmware.  Teltonika were very helpful, but it was not an easy process.

I look forward to finding out what the problem is here, as I have a RUT240 as a backup device and I would like to bring it up-to-date too!

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would recommend to check if the Auto APN function has set a correct APN for the mobile interface. To check, please go to WebUI -> Network -> Interface MOB1 and then click on the edit button, there try to disable auto APN and then try to set the operator manually
by anonymous
I already checked it and changed it to a custom APN - unfortunately the result is the same.
by anonymous

It would be great if you could replicate the issue, then access the router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to me.

Logs in this file will help to answer what causes this issue.

Thank you in advance.

by anonymous
I added the file to the original post - I hope you can see it
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi!

Pls read my post titled

"Already solved: no internet connection for devices behind the RUT240 after firmware upgrade"

Maybe this will help you. My router is however connected via Wifi
and not via Mobile.

Regards,

Runner