FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
188 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I have setup where one unit sends RTP stream to another unit, which is behind RUTRX1. The stream is sent to external IP address and forwarded to the receiving unit. This setup works fine until RUTXR1 is rebooted. The only way I can get the stream working again is by changing the port to e.g., 9008 and then back to 9010 from the sending unit. Do you know what causes this?

BR,

Levent

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you check if executing the command below in the CLI/SSH after device reboot

• /etc/init.d/firewall restart

solves the issue?

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

This would probably solve the issue but it has to be done manually every time RUTXR1 reboots if I understand correctly? My idea was that I wouldn't have to fix the issue manually, but the receiving unit would get the stream automatically after the reboot. Is there an option to add a script or change some setting which would fix the issue?

BR,

Levent
by anonymous

Add the line in either in WebUI System -> Custom Scripts section or via CLI in /etc/rc.local file

by anonymous

Hi,

I added the the script, but the same problem persist. The only way to get the stream working again is by changing the source port from the sending unit.

BR,

Levent

by anonymous
Hi,

I found the solution to this problem. It seems that "firewall restart" command was run to quickly after the reboot, so I added 30s delay before the command, and now the stream is up automatically after the reboot.