FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
116 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have an RUTX11 device installed on a vessel with a Vodafone m2m sim and I face the following problem:

- When the router changes country it cannot connect automaticaly to any provider even on the local Vodafone provider
- If I login to router and select manualy the provider that a prefer it works fine (vodafone or another)
- I have done tests also with Automatic Operator Selection and Manual and Automatic but unfortunately it does not work and need to set the provider manualy after a search it

I have communicated with Vodafone Greece that is the sim provider and they say that them sim is fine (configuration and profile), also the firmware of teltonika is updated.

I have more that 30 teltonika devices that change countries and do automatic provider selection, so I think this specific device has a theme or need some special configuration on the web insterface.

Could you assist please?
I can provide you remote web access to the router.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators

Best regards,