FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,428 views 5 comments
by anonymous
I pay for SMS. How can I prevent my RUT955 sending SMS in reply to SMS commands?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Simple navigate to Services -> SMS Utilities and disable all commands.
by anonymous
I still want to use the commands. I just don't need the reply as I can see if it worked in other ways.
Is there any way to disable the reply sms only? If not can you add it? Otherwise I can't use the feature at all.
by anonymous

I'm connecting to the question. In earlier software, sending e.g. the mobileoff command did not cause me to get the status of shutdown and now it comes. How do you turn off these notifications ?! I have a data-only card and text messages are expensive

by anonymous

Knock, knock is there someone from the teltonica? Is the task so difficult to accomplish that it remains unanswered? It's not nice to give no answer. Please reply!

by anonymous

Hello everyone,

Apologies for late response.

Answers to the questions:

- I still want to use the commands. I just don't need the reply as I can see if it worked in other ways. Is there any way to disable the reply sms only? If not can you add it? Otherwise I can't use the feature at all.

Router returns SMS only for certain SMS commands, such us: reboot, all status related SMS, UCI, GPS (when trying to get coordinates), mobileon/off for other SMS commands router does not replay to them.

- I'm connecting to the question. In earlier software, sending e.g. the mobileoff command did not cause me to get the status of shutdown and now it comes. How do you turn off these notifications ?! I have a data-only card and text messages are expensive

Router does not have feature to disable reply to SMS commands. We can try checking what possibilities we have to make such feature.

by anonymous
Can you please let me know which SMS commands you are planning in using and for which of them you want to disable SMS reply?
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I want to disable for example mobileon and mobileoff. In addition, why in the software as on the status below did this function work properly and no return text was received?

Router uptime

1077d 23h 16m 8s (since 2017-03-15, 13:42:23)
Local device time 2020-02-26, 12:58:31
Free memory
80 MB (65%) RAM
5.8 MB (92%) FLASH
Firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.02.224