FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
119 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Is there anyway to control how much data each ESSID consumes, or put a restriction to it, set up a limit on which each consumes? I need a similar tool because I need to control the data consumed by each ESSID, any tool that can provide me that info an I can actually lock the data when it reaches certain limit.

Thanks, I really need help with this.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

To have control over data consumption, you need to use HotSpot feature, for which you might need to download a package from Services -> Package manager list. It allows to configure user group templates, where you can set limits for upload/download data and bandwidth. 

Otherwise, if your WAN source is mobile, you can set limit mobile data consumption in Network -> Interfaces section, in mobile interface configuration window Advanced settings tab.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi, do you have a link where can I find the info, to set it up? isn't the hotspot feature by default in the routers, right? I need to set it up in my Rut240 this feature, Thanks.

Can it be set it up in a rut240 right?