FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
230 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Dear people from support,

I try to get into the internet using a local sim card. I tested the sim card in my mobile phone and it worked properly for calls and internet. Using it in the TCR100 I'm able to receive SMS and react on phone calls, but I don't get an internet connection. When I use my mobile phone for ethernet tethering, it works fine as well. After booting the device, the web indicator lamp is steady on, but as soon as I try to access an internet page it starts blinking.

The troubleshoot file is attached.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs show that your device is registered to the operator and connected to data network. 

I suggest to update device firmware to the latest, which you can download here, with Keep settings option disabled, since there a few versions in between, and check if that helps. If the issue persists, please generate another troubleshoot file from the updated device.

Best regards, 

Best answer
by anonymous
It worked after installing the new firmware