FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
327 views 8 comments
by anonymous

The picture below is wat i see when i connect through RMS to the router. It does not show the map.  I am sure the browser is connected to internet. I sent this post with the same pc. 

Normally the router has excellent connection, and always shows the gps map, but today the connection according rms was average and when i restarted the router it was excellent again but still there was no gps map visible. 

The message on screen is "Browser does not have access to internet to show map. Make sure your browser has access to internet and refresh the page."

I received an email earlier this morning that the router has lost and regained connection in only 1 minute time.

What can be the problem?

Regards.

by anonymous
Hello,

Are you using latest  firmware?
by anonymous

Also with a pc straight connected to the router gives the same message and no gps message. The pc has also internet through wifi. 

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
No but it worked before.and suddenly it didn't without changing the router. The message is strange too because i go with the same browser via rms to the router so it has internet.
0 votes
by anonymous

The funny thing is that in RMS GPSmap works fine. But not when connected to the router itself.

0 votes
by anonymous

Now i updated the RUTX14 with the newest firmware but it didn't change the issue. Please can someone from teltonika respond because i bought the thing for the gps and now it doens't work. Bummer!

by anonymous

Hello,

Could you check if changing the mode from Basic to Advanced changes anything?

Could you clear browser's cache or try with a different browser?

One more option is to factory reset the device, as shown here.

by anonymous
Do you use any Ad blocker and set custom rules?
by anonymous
It is a bug of WebUI, it is using an older version of the Map library, which is not available right now. This issue has been reported to our R&D team. However, I can not assure you when will it be fixed.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards.
by anonymous
Our R&D confirmed this bug, and are working on it. You can expect for it to be fixed in the upcoming releases (For now it is planned to be fixed on next release FW 7.02.7).
by anonymous
Thank you JustasB. Please tell R&D that it worked before without problems till 3 days ago. The day i made the post about is. It worked also with adblock and nordvpn. Ofcourse i tried it with several browsers and i cleared the cache.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, it is working again.

Thank you for your patience.
by anonymous
Yes it does again. Thank you very much.