FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
202 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi

When I activates Nordvpn on my win10 pc i lose connection to internet?
I know that it is possible to install Nordvpn in the router but I just want to have it in my PC.
Is it something with the firewall?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would first suggest to check if disabling firewall and other security software on Windows machine solves your issue. You can also try to, if possible, switch to a different server.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Thanks

I have tried disable the firewall on my pc but it does not help.
I only have this problem with my tcr 100. I never had any problems with other routers or network
by anonymous
Apparently, there is an issue with NordVPN, specifically on TCR100 and Win10. The issue has been reported to RnD for further investigation.

I will update, once there are news.
by anonymous
Did you find anything further on this? I have the same issue on the RUT955 router.
by anonymous

Hello,

NordVPN does not work with MTU lower then 1500 according to their support. I would assume, that you are trying to establish VPN connectivity using mobile interface.

If that is the case, I would like you to access router's WebUI, navigate to Network -> Interfaces, edit mobile settings, switch to Advanced settings tab and enter 1500 value to Override MTU field. Save the settings. 

Otherwise, I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file in a private message. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,