FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
740 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hello!

I want to use my RUTX11 in Bulgaria 4g networks.

My mobile data status stays "disconnected". The SIM is a data only SIM. It works fine within my phone and another router. So no provider issues. I have checked and tried all APN configurations, problem stays the same. Is there an issue with receiving the IP address correctly like discussed here https://community.teltonika-networks.com/880/mobile-data-status-disconnected   or is there another solution for that problem? 

Newest Firmware installed: RUTX_R_00.07.02.5

Thanks for your help.!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello!

Thanks for the fast reply!

I have figured out now that if I choose "Bridging" or "Passthrough" in the Interface Mobile Mode setting the Data Connection status switches to "connected" but there is no data recieved or sent still. Please find the file attached in my initial question now. Thanks in advance!
by anonymous
Bridge and passthrough modes assign router's WAN IP address to another device's network interface (first connected to LAN or specified with MAC address).

I would like you to set mode to NAT, wait for about ten minutes and generate a new file.  

Could you try a different SIM?

I would also suggest to try to insert the SIM card to smartphone to check, what APN related settings does the router receive, and enter them into the router.
by anonymous
Hello!

I tried a factory default reset of the RUTX11 and now it is working!

Thanks for your assistance!