FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
336 views 13 comments
by anonymous
I need the newest Firmware.at the Moment i have RUT2XX_R_04.01.02.114

I want top Upgrade top the original OS. Thank you
by anonymous
I was afraid that they would give me a manual answer.  this data does not work.  I'm trying to connect my cell phone to the device via WiFi.  here h are asked to enter the password.  admin01 is too short and cannot push connect.  he wants an 8 digit password.  I can only press the Connection button if there are 8 characters or more.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to ask if you require upgrading your device to the newest possible Teltonika firmware?
If so, all official firmware releases could be downloaded from this link.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.

by anonymous
so you mean here?  there is no password!

Can I then destroy the device and buy a new one?
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for provided device information.
Please check your inbox.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.
by anonymous
Okay danke scheint jetzt wieder zu funktionieren ich bin happy
by anonymous

Neues Problem. Aktuell muss ich den Router alle2-3Stunden neu starten. Stromlos machen. WiFi Verbindung geht aber kein Internet. Kann mich dann auch nicht mehr an dem Router auf schalten um diesen neu zu starten. Immer nur Strom aus und dann wieder an.

Sim ist gut und funktioniert im Handy top.

Apn von Auto nun auf manuell gestellt keine Veränderung.

Autoboot eingeschaltet wird aber nicht ausgeführt da Sim Connect ist.

Auch mit teltonika App komme ich nicht auf den Router.

Troubleshoot

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=16329600318347333794

by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I am not sure if my translator gives the correct translation, so in order to avoid any misunderstanding, I would like to ask if the main issue, is that the device does not connect to the internet?
If so, then most likely this is caused of incorrect APN. According to the ISP, the default APN which private users should use are internet.
Please try to set this APN as custom and check if a device is able to receive a connection.
In case this issue still persists, please inform me.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.