FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
196 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a RUT955 router connected to the internet with 4G SIM card, and have configured 2 RMS connect links (one for RUT955's WEB UI, one for remote HTTP on the router's LAN).

Both links work without problem until I perform a router reboot or modem reboot, at which point both links bring me to the "Connection Unsuccessful" page

When checking my RMS dashboard, both links' status becomes "Connection is not active anymore, please click on the reconnect button" 5 to 10 minutes after the modem reboot.

Are there any solutions either to avoid this disconnection or to automatically refresh the connect link on reboot / when link is fount to be unactive ?

Best Regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Links breaking down after the device being rebooted is just how RMS works. That is one of the reasons why the feature to reactivate the links was introduced.

Unfortunately, to reactivate links automatically is not possible, this is a design choice due to some security concerns.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hello,

That seems clear to me, thanks for your reply !