FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
156 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi Guys,

We have a MFA applied on our RMS account which using a iPhone Authenticator app.

The phone was recently replaced and Authenticator app requires us to add a RMS account again, is there a procedure to do this with a MFA RMS account lock?

I did receive a recovery code when the MFA was setup, however it did not work and I received an error message when attempting a recovery which does not make any sense as to my knowledge it was never used before the first attempt. I recall only receiving only one recovery code and do not know how I can get a second code ? If you could please advise on how i can get another recovery code and/or an alternate recovery method it would be greatly appreciated
P.S. the Recovery code given does not work and is displaying this message "Invalid recovery code or it has been already used".

Thanks in advance for any assistance from Teltonika on the matter..

Kind Regards

Gary

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

RMS generates a list of recovery codes, each of which can only be used once. In case one of them has been used before, have you tried the others?

Best regards,
by anonymous

I did receive a recovery code when the MFA was setup, however it did not work and I received an error message when attempting a recovery which does not make any sense as to my knowledge it was never used before the first attempt. I recall only receiving only one recovery code and do not know how I can get a second code ? If you could please advise on how i can get another recovery code and/or an alternate recovery method it would be greatly appreciated