FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
159 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I have now 7 blue puck sensors linked to the RUTX11. I can see the temperature and humidity readings fine via the WebUI.

"Store data" has been enabled.

But, There is no data in the file /etc/blesemd_db file but the date-time of that file is constantly updated.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thx, Simon

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

It seems to be a bug, which is being solved. If the feature is necessary for your use case, please check this test firmware. However, keep in mind that this revision is specifically created as a hotfix, and thus, some other features might not work until it is included in the upcoming major release.

If the issue is still present, please revert to the latest official firmware, replicate the issue then generate a troubleshoot file and attach it by editing your question. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards, 

Best answer
by anonymous
Hi, thanks for the info. Will test tomorrow. When is the next major release due?

Thanks, Simon
by anonymous
Hi, Just tested. The bluetooth data is now being populated in the database.

BTW can I request to also add the date/time as a field?

But, the mobile connectivity did not work anymore after the upgrade. I had to revert back to RUTX_R_00.07.02.7_WEBUI.bin to make it work again. How can I attach the troubleshoot file to this comment?

Best regards,

Simon
by anonymous
Hi, when is the production firmware expected that fixes this bug?

Thanks, Simon
by anonymous
It should be included with 7.3 version, however, there is no release date set yet for this firmware.
by anonymous
I installed FW version 7.03 and can confirm it now works. Thanks!