FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
351 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello Brothers,
on my RUTX11 (RUTX_R_00.07.02.6) service Email to SMS does not work.

Every email settings are correct, the phone numer with 00 in subject of email written.
SMS via post/get URL are sending.

How to check via SSH this service or where is the logs of this service to understand
is there connection to pop-server is ok,
is there  phone number was found in subject,
is ther everything ok with sms sending?

Or maybe somebody knows ho to resolve this and where is typical errors?
Thank you!
by anonymous

Hello, Dear Friend Bader,
Thanks to you and to God!

Its working now, but in the topic of the letter you have to put the number only! without any words.

Look at picture, please, messages with topic in red rectange are not received

So, the script in the router can not substract number from the topic from any position, first or middle or end.

Please ask developers to make some changes in script, i hope it's possible, to study script substract number any length, with starts from 00.

I use last version of firmware RUTX_R_00.07.02.7

Thank you! yesheart

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Are trying with Google account?

If yes, kindly try to use it with Hotmail as below, 

because Google stopped this option.

Best answer
by anonymous

Google has disabled support for less secure apps. An alternative to try is to set up a two step verification in Google's account and set an App password in Security -> Signing in to Google -> App passwords, then use that password in Email to SMS configuration.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello, Thank you for answer,
I tried a lot of servers, Gmail with App Password, etc... no one want to use RUTX11,
Also tried Hotmail, the same.

Crdentials are ok.

Settings are ok,

And Email options are ok, Yes?

And Message For SMS is ok, Yes?

And no SMS recievebroken heart

Help please, Brothers! ))

by anonymous

Hello,

Sorry for being late.

Kindly notice that the required Service has been tested with RUTX11, and the Firmware is RUTX_R_00.07.02.4. and it's working very well.

Try to use this configuration with your current Firmware first, and if it's not working downgrade the firmware and get back to me, so I can report the issue to the HQ.

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, Dear Friend Bader,
Thanks to you and to God!

Its working now, but in the topic of the letter you have to put the number only! without any words.

Look at picture, please, messages with topic in red rectange are not received

So, the script in the router can not substract number from the topic from any position, first or middle or end.

Please ask developers to make some changes in script, i hope it's possible, to study script substract number any length, with starts from 00.

I use last version of firmware RUTX_R_00.07.02.7

Thank you! yesheart