FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
253 views 0 comments
by anonymous

After updating the RUT240 firmware from RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6 to RUT2_R_00.07.02.7, the router behaves like a software brick, cannot enter the WebUI. There is sssh access. When I downgrade the firmware via the bootloader menu to the previous firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6 the router works fine again. How can the situation be corrected? I've already bricked a couple of devices remotely, until I figured out the reason!

p.s. The setting is made in the local network without access to the Internet. I noticed that when I try to open 192.168.1.1, the browser tries to download something from cdn.jsdelivr.net. Could this be the reason?

p.s.s. RUT240 Firmware Downloads (legacy WebUI)
RUT240 devices with MeigLink SLM750 module are only supported on firmware version RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 and up. You can find the module present on your device in Device (legacy WebUI) WebUI page.

Is this the reason? In my devices just sml750!!!

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, very strange problem. Are you updating firmware from RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6 to RUT2_R_00.07.02.7 from WebUI or bootloader mode?

You can also try to roll back to the RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 firmware and update to the current version.

Are the checksums of the downloaded files the same as the checksums provided in the wiki? https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT2XX_Firmware_checksum_list

Does this behavior occur in all browsers or is it just one browser making a request to cdn.jsdelivr.net?

Starting with firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4, support for devices with modems of the SLM750 model has appeared. Accordingly, all firmware newer than RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 also support devices with such a modem.

Best regards, Anton

0 votes
by anonymous
I have similar problem wit RUT955.