FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
353 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hello, ramdomly Zerotier goes offline. I have been working remotely using Zerotier on RUT950 all these days. Yesterday I tried to connect but RUT950 was offline.

Today I have been working in the morning. Now I try to connect and Zerotier is another time offline on RUT950. Other devices in the same net are working fine.

RUT950 fw: 0.6.09.2

Any clue?

Thank you
by anonymous
Ok, troubleshoot file uploaded.

I have upgraded firmware and I am testing it now. By the way, after updrade, I am selecting Español language but nothing changes. It is Spanish language supported in this fw version?
by anonymous

Which WAN source are you using as your main internet source, because I see your device configured as a wireless client and from the logs at 11:16 the router gets disconnected from the access point Villaculebra?

by anonymous
WAN source is SIM1. I was trying to establish Villaculebra wifi as a fail over but I didn't know how. I supose I changed some configuration values. Finally I eliminated this fail over configuration. But this issue happened before to change this configuration.

After firmware upgrade everything seems to go fine until now. I will continue testing the system and I will contact another time if this issue appears. Thank you very much.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What is the internet quality, where the RUT device operates?

Does the ZeroTier connection reestablish or does it require router's restart? 

Is there any reason to use 6.09.2 and not the updated firmware?

Could you attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous

What is the internet quality, where the RUT device operates?

Hello, I supose quality is enough, between -65-75 dBm. I tested velocity and is around 30 mb/s. I show you some information from router:

Intensidad de señal -71 dBm
ID de celda 21243616
RSCP -70 dBm
Ec/Io -7 dBm
Operador vodafone ES
Estado del operador Registered (home)
Tipo de conexión 3G (WCDMA)
Banda conectada WCDMA 900

Does the ZeroTier connection reestablish or does it require router's restart?

I don't know if restart is required but yesterday I reestarted tjhe router several times and didn't work at that precise moment of restarting but today it is working without doing anything more.

Is there any reason to use 6.09.2 and not the updated firmware?

Well, only personal reason. New webUI is confusing to me than the original but if it is necessary to upgrade I will do it. ¿Affer upgrade all configuration and Zerotier configuration are respected?

Could you attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there

I am working from a remote location  and I have to go there when this issue is happning. I will try but it could be to take some time.

Best regards.

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi, today around 11:15 (local time of Valencia, Spain) happened one more time. After 4-5 minutes come back the Zerotier connection. How can I upload a troubleshoot file?
by anonymous
Either edit your question to get to attach a file or send it in a personal message.