FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
242 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Latest FW used (...07.02.7) and WAN set to be used as LAN. Still the WAN port does not behave like a LAN actually no difference in behaviour compared to legacy FW when RUT240 was bought. In the application a Mitsubishi PLC is talking with a Mitsubishi HMI via CAT5 LAN, direct CAT 5 cable inbetween. Using a LAN switch this connection can be accomplished and a 3rd device can access the PLC and HMI via IP-protocol. This works fine using a normal LAN switch but not using the RUT240. Scanning the LAN also shows that its only the device (HMI or PLC) connected to the LAN port that is found on the network not the one that is connected to the WAN port
by anonymous
.... the PLC and HMI have static IP, *.3.18 and *.3.250. We used an old Ericsson W25 before were this worked fine. The problem was that the W25 didnt hav an OpenVPN possibility.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you send me a troubleshoot file in a private message?

Thanks,
by anonymous
Hi,

I looked at the troubleshooting file you sent me.  It looks like the interface wan6 is still enabled.  Could you disable this interface and Save and apply?  Then test again to see if it works?