FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
382 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

My name is Albert and we recently bought a Router on Amazon and we couldn't find direct contact with the technical service, that's why we came here.

Router details:
Model: EC25
Product code: RUT955T03XXX
Serial number: 1124189000
Firmware: RUT9_R_00.07.02.7

What happens is that it is blocking access to the WebUI after a short time (sometimes 1 hour, sometimes 1 minute... after restarting it) and to temporarily solve it we have to restart the Router.

As soon as it allows us to access it, the message that is saved in the log is the following:

ip_blockd service is disabled, firewall rules are cleaned

We have the IP blocking service disabled.

We have tried to make a change in the firewall so that it accepts all connections and we have also disabled the firewall to test, but it did not solve it. We got it from here:
https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/Disable_Firewall

We also attach all the LOGs of the Router so that you can see in detail what is really happening.

Cheers,

Albert.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What the logs show is that your mobile connectivity is very unstable, as the router sweeps through several APNs.

Are you trying to access the router from a remote address?

Could you try to set a custom APN value in Network -> Interfaces by editing mobile interface settings?

Best regards,

by anonymous

Thanks for the answer, I'll answer your questions:

Are you trying to access the router from a remote address?

No, we are not connecting to the router through a remote IP, but the local network is connected through VPN.

Could you try to set a custom APN value in Network -> Interfaces by editing mobile interface settings?

Yes, I just saw that it found several APNs, I have placed one of them and it connected without searching all the time. Could that be causing a lock on the router?

Thank you,

Albert.