FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,271 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi support forum !

Please I need a help with configuration of my RUT955. I have a 7 devices in LAN network of my router. Router have wired WAN connection to network which have restricted outgoing and incoming connections, so no dynamic public IP or static public IP and also RMS is not possible. But I need to manage configuration of router and devices behind this router in LAN remotely.

So I have installed SIM card to router with private APN. Now I need to setup router in that way that all LAN devices will communicate through WAN port but router and devices will be accessible (devices via port forwarding) via mobile connection. Only setting which worked for me in this way is Load Balancing enabled in ratio 10 for Wired and 1 for Mobile. In WAN failover setting with primary WAN and Mobile backup was Mobile Data Connected but router doesn't respond to any requests.

Please is this correct way which I have choosed ? Or it's possible to setup router in different way. I also need to achieve that in Load Balancing settings router will not push any traffic to Mobile connection, which is currently possible. Mobile connection APN doesn't have connection to internet. Through this APN, router can connect only to specific subnet, which is accessible via VPN so I think that router doesn't have reason to push traffic to this Mobile interface but correct me if I'm wrong.

Please can you help me ?

1 Answer

+2 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Try something like this, perhaps it will help:

Best answer
by anonymous
Thanks a LOT for advice, I will try your settings and post update.