FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
330 views 8 comments
by anonymous

Hi I have recently installed a RUT360 with a Smarty SIM (UK). I am experiencing intermittent WiFi calling, where the the phones just stay silent with no sound or response on the called phone. It either starts to work after a few tries or switching WiFi off/on on the phones. Both phones worked well with the previous TP-Link router with land line. The phone are 1- Samsung Galaxy S22 and an iPhone 11. The internet connection is good with around 40mb download and 25mb upload. Band 3 4G (FDD LTE); VoLTE. Firmware version RUT36X_R_00.07.02.7.

I have checked  the following: 

"Enable Software flow offloading in Network -> Firewall -> General settings.

See if Allow-IPSec-ESP and Allow-ISAKMP  rules are enabled in Network -> Firewall -> Traffic rules."

Can you suggest anything for me to try please?

by anonymous
Hi

Do you any feed back from the log file I sent you?

I have tried all your suggestions offered so far but its still failing.
by anonymous
No feedback at the moment.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I have forwarded your question to RnD, to check into possible issues and configuration changes.

In the meantime, could you try to open TCP port 143? To do so, login to the WebUI, navigate to Network -> Firewall -> Traffic rules and scroll down to Add new instance section. Select type as Open ports on router, set a name, protocol as TCP and external port as 143. 

Best regards,

0 votes
by anonymous

I would also like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

by anonymous

You could try another suggestion.

Access the router via SSH and check if the following commands fixe the problem:

• echo "net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_helper=1" >> /etc/sysc tl.d/11-nf-conntrack.conf
  • reboot

by anonymous
I have added the troubleshooting file to the original question as requested. The problem just happened again.

I will now  try you command suggestion
by anonymous
Did you try the suggestions?
by anonymous
I have only just run the command on the unit. will need to give it some time as its an intermittent fault.

the log file is now included in my original post

I have opened port 143 as well
by anonymous
OK its failed again on both phones. Both phone indicate that wifi calling is connected but cant make or receive calls
by anonymous
Today I replaced my wifi mesh system I have been using successfully for the last 4 years with the previous modem. I  installed  a brand new eero system .

Unfortunately it's not fixed my issue