FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
260 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hello
I set the data limit on SIM (1) and set the day on which this data limit should be reset. The card switches correctly to SIM (2) on the second card I have set "Switch back to default SIM card after timeout: 600 [min]"
After reaching the given day, the data from the SIM card (1) does not reset and the TRB245 cannot switch to the SIM card (1) but continues to use the data of the SIM card (2).

TRB245 does an automatic reboot every morning at 2 a.m. and also does not switch after reaching the data erase date

I am asking for help in solving the problem (I tried various settings and there was no data erasing from the SIM (1) if the SIM (2) was active.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Does this happen on the latest firmware?

To better understand your set up and configuration, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
This is what happens on the latest TRB2_R_00.07.02.7 and it was the same on the previous ones.

SIM SWITCH settings for the SIM card 1

Enable data connection limit: ON

Data limit (MB): 48000

Period: Month

Start day: 19

Just auto clear does not work as described below

"The data limit will be automatically cleared on this date"

I did what you asked for. How do I send the file?
by anonymous
Attach it by editing your question or send it in a private message.
by anonymous
What you are experiencing is a known issue. However, there is no solution at the moment, as it is being developed and should be included to 7.3 firmware
by anonymous
When is a potential 7.3 release date?
by anonymous
Probably sometime in November, but that is not certain yet, as it depends on how long will the testing of the firmware take.