FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
188 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

Today I received three RUUT240s to configure.  As usual, I first updated the firmware and got RUT2_R_00.07.02.7, with its shiny new look.  I was able to map everything I needed from the old UI to the new one, except HMAC authentication for my OpenVPN client.  I checked the wiki here which claims to be updated for RUT2_R_00.07.02.7 but my OpenVPN client config page does not look like the one in the wiki page.  It has many fewer options.  I can't find anywhere to add HMAC authentication to the configuration:

Can anyone please explain why my page is different and where I can define my SHA512 HMAC and upload the key file?

Thanks in Advance,

Simon

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi, Simon,

From the screenshot, I can see that you are indeed missing some configuration options. This indicates that you use WebUI with a 'Basic' mode, which hides advanced configuration options. Could you please switch to 'Advanced' mode on the WebUI? After that, more configuration options should appear.

You can switch between 'Basic' and 'Advanced' by clicking the 'Basic/Advancedbutton under 'Mode,' which is located at the top-right corner of the WebUI.

Let me know if it helps!

Best regards,
Domas

Best answer
by anonymous
Domas,

Perfect answer, although it leaves me slightly embarrassed, but with the tools I need to get forward.  Thank you for your kind help!

Simon